Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love shoes too, but

I think a gorgeous red dress, just like the perfect shade of red lipstick, is something that every woman should own. To be honest, I haven't owned too many great red dresses, because 1. they're hard to find 2. I LOVE black and own about 6 versions of the strapless LBD.

When I was visiting NYC this past weekend I found this gorgeous red dress at Zara. The color has a hint of orange and looks gorgeous in photographs. A little pricey at $79.99, but definetly a good classic dress that should flatter most body types.

Just found another dress on ASOS.com that looks like it has fantastic silhouette . It also looks like something you can wear to the office and look sexy but appropriate. Additional bonus: you can wear it on a weekday first date and pretend like you just came from the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment