Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spikes

Sam Edelman Lorissa


Spiked heels are sexy. My fave is the Sam Edelman Lorissa. They have a spiked heel mixed in with some jewels and it is a HEAVY shoe. You could club someone over the head with this baby and do some real damage. But it's just SEXY. I got it in nude because my nude recently got damaged at the shoe repair place (such a disappointment, right? Now I have to find another shoe repair shop). But these haven't blistered or anything, and I get TONS of compliments. The pink is new, I think, but they have some colors at Zappos for $160 (always free shipping, too), which is the best price I could find. Overall, I love these and would definitely buy them again. They're going to be perfect for the summertime. Apparently Britney Spears thinks so too. She said in her MTV special that she owns them in black ;)


Sam Edelman Exie

Another Sam Edelman spike is the Exie, which is similar, but flat. This way you get the fun spikiness, but don't have to deal with the 5 inch heel. These only come in nude or black, though, so less fun options. I'd love it if they had different color option for these, and I think I'd buy it if they did. My flats have to have some bright colors on them. Cheapest is $100 from Cusp, but they only have black. Free shipping as well here. I like the spike trend. It's gorgeous but dangerous at the same time. Very femme fatale.

No comments:

Post a Comment